1. Photocopy the original pattern by Karin's Creations KC001 and attach to a piece of white card cut to 12.5cm x 12.5cm using removable tape.
Complete the stitching in stem stitch as indicated on the pattern, using an embroidery needle with your desired thread. Use sticky tape to adhere the thread to the back when starting and finishing.
2. After completing the stitching add the beads to the design following the illustration on the pattern, again using a fine pricking needle and pricking mat to mark the placement of the beads. Using an embroidery needle and matching thread attach the beads as follows;
3. Using a Cuttlebug or your desired machine cut 2 sets of leaves in pale green using Marianne Creatable LRO131. Run through the Cuttlebug once again with a silicon mat to add the embossing.
Lightly stamp in a slightly darker green in a quick up an down motion to add depth.
When you have arranged the leaves to your liking adhere using Zig 2 Way Glue.
4. Using a Cuttlebug and Marianne Creatable LRO131 die-cut the bud of the flower using gold shimmer paper, die-cut 3 of the flowers using purple shimmer paper.
5. Turn the inner bud using a metal kitchen skewer and then gentle roll in the palm of your hand to get the desired look, spray with hair spray to help keep it in place. Let dry for about 10 minutes.
6. Snip one of the flower dies in between slightly with small scissors to separate the petals, then place onto the pricking mat and gently roll with a Shaping Tool or the larger end of embossing tool using a circle starting from the snip and working towards the centre.
These are your top petals.
With a metal kitchen skewer, turn the edges upwards on the top petal layer and on the middle flower.
The remaining flower petal is turned under, as these are your bottom petals.
7. To assemble the flower place the petals in order with the bud in the centre, place on a cutting mat and with a cutting knife make a very small cut through the centre of all the petals.
Place a Pearl Brad in the centre.
Turn the petals more if needed, adjust to your desired look, making sure there are no gaps.
Adhere the flower amongst the leaves using Helmar Quick Dry Glue
I have added some Glitter Glue to the edges of the petals.
8. Cut a second piece of card 14cm x 14cm attach the topper to this card using double-sided tape
To make the main card cut a piece of Bazzil cardstock 29cm x14.5cm, using a bone folder score at 14.4cm, fold in half.
Attach the completed topper onto the card using double-sided tape.
Your card is now complete.