1. Using a Studiolight 3D Die Cut Sheet Rose Frame 2 and separate pieces. As they are pre-cut they make life much easier! This sheet is lovely.
3. Use 3D Foam Blocks to build the layers starting from the bottom, making sure the shaping is covering the right areas of layer underneath.
TIP: Use a pricking tool or Awl to place the 3D Foam Blocks on the back of 3D pieces and to remove the waxed paper squares from the foam blocks.
4. Attach the assembled 3D to the rose frame.
5. Apply lacquer with a brush applicator to the flower and leaves of the assembled 3D to give it a glossy sheen.
6. Attach the assembled frame to a square of pink card and place a Happy Birthday Peel-Off Greeting in the top left corner. Attach the pink card to a square of the very pretty Fuchsia Glitter Card with double-sided tape. Mount onto a square white base card.