1. Cut a piece of Papicolor Purple Card and score and fold to make a 12.5cm x 16cm side fold card
2. Cut a piece of pink card to 10.5cm x 14cm
3. Using Marianne Design Designables Folder - Frame DS908 and embossing machine such as Cuttlebug or Big Shot, emboss pink card.
4. Using a Craft Knife cut out the centre panel
5. Using Removable Tape attach pink card to inside front of folded card and trace around the inside of the cut out panel
6. Remove the pink card and cut out panel on front of card
7. Cut a piece of acetate to 10.5cm x 14cm and attach to back of pink card with Double-Sided Tape
8. Attach pink card and acetate to front of folded purple card using double sided tape, lining up the opening previously cut
9. Cut out the 3D picture (3D Cutting Sheet - Flower Snoesjes 025) and assemble using Foam Squares Finish off by applying a coat of 3D Crystal Lacquer if desired. When the lacquer is dry attach the 3D to the acetate on the front of the card with double-sided tape. Attach the back view of 3D to acetate panel behind 3D with foam squares, lining up pieces carefully
10. Apply peel off Peel-Off Stickers to outside edges of pink card and outside edges of folded card
11. Apply peel off stickers around edges of cut-out panel on inside front of card
12. Using Joy! Crafts Cutting & Embossing Stencil - and a die cutting machine eg Cuttlebug or Big Shot, cut three sets of leaves from green card. Attach 3 small roses and 5 leaves to front of card as shown, using glue
13. Attach peel off sticker greeting to inside of card, lining it up to be visible through acetate panel.
3 Small Paper Roses