This card uses a 2 View Picture Sheet. These sheets are unique in that when they are concertina folded they show two different pictures when viewed from the left or the right of the card.
1. Cut a piece of green card 26cm x 12cm and fold to make a 13cm x 12cm side fold card
2. On the inside of the front of the card, mark the centre using a Centreing Ruler and cut out an opening 6cm x 5.75cm using a craft knife and a Metal Edge Ruler. (Picture 2).
3. Attach a Peel-off Sticker Border around the edges of the opening (Picture 3)
4. Cut out the embellishments from the image sheet
5. Using glue, attach embellishments to the front of card
|Picture 7 |
8. Using a scoring tool, score lines between each panel and fold as shown in Picture 8
9. Using double sided tape, attach face down to the back of the opening (Picture 9)
10. Cut another piece of green card 10cm x 10cm and attach 2 layers (piggy back) of Foam Squares around the edges of the wrong side of the card
11. Attach to the back of the image to cover the back of the concertina image.
Your card is now complete