Please read all instructions before commencing
N.B. Before commencing this project please Mist the Crochet Doilies a few hours before you want to use them to allow them to dry thoroughly.
1. Using a piece of Pearlescent Card cut to 13.5cm x 13.5cm, attach La Fleur stencil in one of the corners on the front of the paper using removable tape.
Note. Please do not use thick cardstock as the embossing will not show up.
2. Using a light box or resting on the glass of a well lit window,
place the stencil on the bottom and the Pearlescent card on top.
With the Embossing Stylus Tool complete all of the embossing on the template.
3. Turn over and place onto your pricking mat, with your fine pricking tool prick out the holes for the stitching.
When complete, carefully remove the stencil from the back or the Pearlescent Card and repeat until the square is complete.
6. Take 3 small Crochet Doilies which have been coloured using Perfect Pearls Mist and have dried thoroughly.
Attach a Pearl Brad in the centre of each of the Crochet Doilies , arrange to your liking and adhere with Quick Dry Glue.
7. Using a computer generated sentiment, die-cut a circle using a Cuttlebug.
Your card is now complete.