*** Please read all instructions before commencing ***
2. Emboss red card using dots embossing folder and your die-cutting machine, I used my Cuttlebug machine. Adhere red card to base card using double-sided tape.
3. Die-cut a Lacé Dots Rosette using black dotted paper and your die-cutting machine (use plates A, C & B). To emboss the die-cut with the dots pattern run the die through the machine again this time with an embossing mat on top of the die.
4. Carefully remove the die-cut rosette from the die and fold back each die-cut '<' shape to the right to expose the reverse side of the paper then slide one strip under another. For comprehensive instructions please click here.
5. Using Sakura Quickie Glue adhere the rosette to the centre of the base card.
6. Die-cut a butterfly out of red card. I used my Cottage Cutz die but you could use a pretty oriental butterfly die by Cheery Lynn Designs. Foam mount your butterfly to the centre of the rosette on an angle. Decorate the butterfly using stardust Stickles as shown in photo 2.
7. Die-cut a small circle out of black card, I used my Cuttlebug 3.8 mm diameter die. Using a craft knife carefully adhere a silver 'Just For You' peel-off sticker to the centre of the black circle. Dot around the edges with a white paint-like marker then foam-mount the greeting to the bottom right hand corner of the card as shown in photo 3.
8. Place a 'Mini Ornament' peel-off sticker inside the three remaining corners of the red card, refer photo below for placement.
Your card is now complete.
Cottage Cutz Die - Butterflies
Provo Craft Die - Small Circles (3.8 mm diameter)
Ranger Stickles - Stardust
American Crafts Galaxy Marker - White Paint-Like Ink
Black/White Dotted Paper - 130 mm x 130 mm