** Please read all instructions before commencing **
1. Emboss the front of the pink base card using the CartUs Flower Branches Embossing Folder and a die-cutting machine, I used a Cuttlebug.
2. Carefully colour the raised embossed pattern using a gold metallic ink marker and allow to dry. Once the ink is dry, use a paint brush and a little water to apply Gold Perfect Pearls to the inked areas - this adds a lovely shimmer to the ink. Allow the Perfect Pearls to dry.
3. Cut a length of maroon grosgrain ribbon to 155 mm and adhere to the centre of the card using double-sided tape.
Cut two lengths of gold satin ribbon to 155 mm and adhere to the maroon ribbon using double-sided tape as shown in photo 2.
4. Cut out the 3D Die-Cut Studiolight Frames 1 from the sheet using decoupage scissors and build your flower using small foam squares.
5. Use a paint brush and a little water to apply Gold Perfect Pearls to highlight the yellow areas of the flowers as shown in photo 3.
6. Use a craft knife and ruler to cut out the frame and attach this to the centre of the card using foam squares. Adhere the 3D flower inside the frame using double-sided tape.
Your card is now complete.
Ribbon - Maroon Grosgrain 40 mm wide, Gold Satin 6 mm wide