1. Cut a piece of purple card to make a side fold card 130mm x 120mm
2. Attach Peel-off corner and border stickers around outside edge
3. Cut a piece of lavender card 11.5cm x 10.5cm
4. Attach Peel-off corner and border stickers around the outside edge and then attach the card to the front of the lavender card using double sided tape.
5. Peel the vase of your choice from the Vases Peel Off Sticker sheet and attach it to a small piece of purple card
6. Add selected pieces of the gold negative pieces left from the vase sticker into the vase outline on the purple card, to embellish as desired.
7. Using a small flower punch, cut out a variety of different coloured flowers from card
8. Make a double flower by pinching together the petals of one flower "up" and another matching flower "down"
9. Stick the two flowers together using glue and then glue a seed bead into the centre of each flower
10. Using Foam Squares attach flowers and vase to card
11. Cut leaves using Joy Crafts Die - Leaves and glue behind flowers
Your card is now complete.