Please read through all instructions before commencing
1. To make the white glitter flowers use your Cuttlebug Machine and Marianne Design Creatables Die LR0145 to die-cut a selection of flowers from white card (I used the largest four dies in the set).
2. Squeeze a blob of Glossy Accents onto your craft sheet, about the size of a 10 cent coin, then sprinkle Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter onto the Glossy Accents. Mix the two together using a paint brush (photograph 1).
3. Paint each of your white flowers with the glitter mixture and allow to dry for 15 minutes. TIP: It helps to use a positioning tool to hold your flowers steady whilst you paint them (photograph 2).
4. Repeat step 1 this time using silver glitter card.
5. Assemble five flowers as shown in photograph 3. Use a mix of white and silver die-cuts. Curl the edges of the largest and smallest die-cuts upwards and the edges of the middle die-cut downwards. Place a small foam square in the centre of the largest die-cut and a short piece of double-sided tape in the centre of the middle die-cut.
6. Using Helmar Super-Tac Glue wipe around the edges of the white base card and sprinkle Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter over the top. Flick the back for the card to remove any excess glitter onto a clean sheet of paper and return the excess glitter to the container.
7. Place one completed flower in each 'petal' of the white base card.
8. Use your Cuttlebug Machine and a Spellbinders Small Circle die to cut a circle out of white card. With the die-cut still in the die run it through the machine again this time with an embossing mat to emboss the circle.
10. Use double-sided tape to adhere the white circle to the glitter scalloped circle. Foam mount the glitter scalloped circle to the centre of the card and add your greeting.
Your card is now complete.