3. Cut out eyelet holes using small scissors or a hole punch.
4. Prick embroidery holes using a small pricking tool
6. Thread ribbon (I have used seam binding ribbon that is fantastic to work with) through eyelet holes and tie a bow at the top
7. Attach a small piece of lace behind the top of the corset
9.Attach the flowers and leaves from the Peel Off Sticker sheet to a piece of card the same colour as your corset and prick and stitch as shown
10. Attach these embellishments to the bottom left hand corner of the glitter card using foam squares
11. Attach corner and border stickers to the outside edge of the glitter card.
12. Attach Peel Off Sticker greeting underneath the corset.
13. Cut a piece of card to make a side fold card 110cm x 140cm
14. Attach Peel Off corner and border stickers to card
15. Attach glitter card to main card using double sided tape.
Congratulations, your card is now complete.