Please read through all instructions before commencing.
1. Place Anita's shaped blank flower card onto your photocopier with a dark sheet of paper directly on top.
Reduce the size by 10% to get the correct size for the red diamond paper.
This gives you approximately 2mm around the inner edge.
Put this aside as you will need it in step 4.
2. Using a piece of gold glitter card place the flower card onto the plain side of the gold glitter card,
adhere with removable tape, trace around the outside with a pencil.
Remove the flower card.
Adhere Pritt glue stick along the edges of the petals.
4. Cut your copied paper into tear drop sections and place onto the back of the red diamond paper.
Remove the photocopy paper.
See picture 2.
Hint. Place them all in a line so that the diamonds are all going in the same direction.
I numbered my petals starting from the folded edge, number them clockwise.
That way you are sure to have the correct paper for the petal.
5. Adhere the back of the petals with Pritt glue stick and place onto the gold glitter card see below.
6. Cut out the Snoesjes decoupage and place to one side.
7. Using gold glitter card cut out a 70mm circle using a circle cutter.
For the inside of the decoupage cut a light pink circle, slightly smaller with a circle cutter.
Your card is now complete.