1. Cut a piece of card to make a side fold 150mm square card
2. Cut a piece of green card 125mm square and attach to the front of the card with double-sided tape
3. Cut a piece of light pink card 120mm square and attach to card as above
4. Attach a Peel Off Sticker Border and Corners 6521 around the edge of the pink card
5. Attach Peel Off Sticker Borders to outside edge of green card
6. Attach Peel Off Stickers to corners of burgundy card
7. Using Marianne Design Creatables Stencil LR130 and a Cuttlebug or Big Shot, cut a slightly darker pink doyley
8. Attach doyley to the card as shown with double-sided tape
9. Assemble a flower cluster in the bottom left hand corner of the card from Marianne Design Mixed Flower pack Purple and the flower from the stencil. I find glue dots work best to keep the flower layers together.
10. To add a little dimension to your cluster, slightly crush the large flower, pinch and crease the petals of the die cut flower and crease the centre of the leaves then lift them a little.
11.Attach a greeting to the centre of the doyley and the centre in the flower from Peel off Sticker Sheet 300
12. Cut a little stand from card on a Cuttlebug or Big Shot using Joy Crafts Stencil 6002/0123
to display your card.
Your card is now complete.