To assemble your 3D decoupage flower
1. Carefully push out flowers A1 - A4 from the Craft UK Polka Dot Flowers Die-Cut Sheet as per photo two. Use decoupage scissors to tidy up the edges of the flowers.
2. Build your 3D flower by placing small foam squares between each layer as per photo three.
To assemble your base card
1. Fold a sheet of A5 white card in half to make a C6 card. I find using a bone folder helps to make a neat fold.
2. Cut a piece of Papicolour lavendar card to 100mm x 145mm then emboss the card using a die-cutting machine and the Crafts-Too Happy Valentine Embossing Folder. Place the card inside the embossing folder ensuring it is positioned perfectly straight then process it through your machine. I used a Cuttlebug machine with plates A, B and B.
3. Use a craft knife and a metal edged ruler to carefully cut out the rectangular centre of the card to create a 'frame' then adhere transparent glitter line peel-off stickers to the inside the frame as per photo four.
4. Carefully colour the embossed roses, hearts and foliage using markers of your choice. I used Tombow Dual Brush Pens in yellow, purple and green. I applied the yellow and green directly to the card; however, to create a softer lilac colour for the hearts I scribbled the purple marker on a piece of scrap paper then picked up a little of the colour with a water brush and applied the diluted colour to the embossed hearts using the water brush.
5. Apply a small dot of Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour to all the embossed dots as shown in photo five then set the frame aside to dry.
6. Die-cut four leaves out of white card from the Marianne Design Creatables Stencil Frame/Leaves LR0117die. I die-cut each leaf twice. Place the leaves on a clean piece of scrap paper, apply a little glue to each leaf then sprinkle liberally with Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter. Carefully shake off the excess glitter onto the scrap paper and set the leaves aside to dry. Refer photo six. Return the excess glitter to the jar.
7. Once your die-cut leaves have dried you are ready to assemble your card. Use double-sided tape to adhere the frame to the white base card then glue the 3D flower and leaves to the card as shown below. Add a peel-off sticker sentiment of your choice and your card is now complete.