Please read all intructions before commencing.
Carefully place into Cuttlebug and run through the machine to emboss.
NB. Plates used are A,B,embossing folder and a second B plate.
2. Remove from the embossing folder and cut to 12cm x13cm.
3. Colour the wings of the smaller buttlerfly using Glitzin Glamour Gold on the embossed area, as shown in picture1.
Hint. leave to dry for a hour before touching.
4. Colour the remaining embossing of the smaller butterfly with chalk, the chalk has a lovely pearlescent sheen.
See picture 1.
6. Cut a piece of violet card measuring 17cm x 14.2cm, score at 13.5cm with a ruler on a cutting mat.
place onto a small piece of white card.
Trim around the outer edge with Decoupage Scissors.
NB. You do not have to cut close to the design you intend to use.
9. Remove the protective sheeting and place the cut out onto the oval glitter card.
Gently rub with the tool supplied in the packet.
NB. There are instructions on the packet.
See picture 2.
10. Place plenty of foam squares around the edge and centre under the oval glitter card and then place onto the embossed card.
11. With the 2nd smallest Oval Die and a small piece of white card, assemble and then run through the Cuttlebug.
NB. plates required for this is A,C and B.
12. Using a Positioning Tool carefully pick up a Happy Birthday peel off and position onto the Oval Die. See picture 3.
14. Again using a Positioning Tool attach the Peel off Sticker 2mm from the edge of the embossing card.
Snip the ends with sharp scissors.
See picture 1.
Your card is now complete!