Please read all instructions before commencing.
1. Using a Christmas Luxury Layer Card place onto a non stick craft sheet spray gently using Copper Perfect Pearls.
Leave on the mat to dry.
2. Turn the layer card over and with sharp scissors cut small pieces of green card and gold glitter card to fit over the bell and leaf shapes, adhere with small pieces of sticky tape. Leave to one side.
See picture 1.
3. Carefully lifting with a Positioning tool, lift the 7.5cm oval glitter sticker onto a small piece of white card.
Trim around the outer edge with decoupage scissors.
5. Cut out the Christmas Ball Decoration with decoupage scissors, adhere the first decoupage to the oval with Zig 2-way glue, assemble the remaining decoupage with silicon adhesive and the help of tweezers.
Place to one side.
Adhere to the red card with double sided tape.
7. Adhere double-sided tape around the main part of the layer card, along the edges adhere with Zig 2-Way Glue. Centre the Christmas Luxury Layer Card on top of the green card and gently press along the edges to make sure that they stick.
8. Using a piece of red card that is left over from the main card, cut to 1cm x 8cm with a metal edge ruler, scalpel and a cutting mat.
9. Place plenty of foam squares around the edge and centre under the oval glitter card and then place onto the Christmas Luxury Layer card.
Your card is now complete!