1. Attach Marianne Design Star Collection Template to a light box with small pieces of removable tape
2. Attach a piece of white card over the template using small pieces of removable tape.
3. Emboss the design as shown using a medium ball tool.
4. Remove the template and card from the light box together and place them onto a pricking mat template side up.
5. Prick the stitching pattern using a pricking tool.
6. Remove the card from the template and cut out sections of design as shown using a scalpel on a cutting mat.
8. Highlight the top edge of the card with
9. Cut a piece of blue card to make a 145cm square card with a side fold, and attach white card to the front with double-sided tape 35cm from the bottom
10. Add a greeting to the bottom of the card using Peel Off Stickers.
11. With a small flower punch cut several flowers in various colours and glue onto the card as shown.
12. Create centres in the flowers using Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue.
14. Add Peel Off Sticker Corners to the two top corners and your card is now complete