1. Cut dark blue card and fold to make a 15cm side fold card
3. Cut a piece of light blue card 12.5cm square and attach using double sided tape
5. Using a Cuttlebug or Big Shot machine and Cheery Lynn Doily Die Canadian Kaleidoscope, cut a doily from white card.
6. Glue doily to middle of light blue card
7. Cut small sections of Prima "Say it in Crystals" Item #560232 and arrange in a circular pattern around the doily.
8. Attach roses in the centre of the card using glue dots
9. Attach a blue ribbon bow under the roses.
10. Cut three leaves using Joy Crafts Die Template Leaves - 23 and arrange among the roses.
Your card is now complete