Please read all instructions before commencing
1. Place a piece of red card into the Reindeer embossing folder, which has been cut slightly larger than required, with a craft knife and ruler on a self healing cutting mat.
Take the red card out of the folder and trim back with a craft knife and ruler on a self healing mat.
3. Attach to green card which has been cut to 24cm x 16.5cm and scored at 12cm with double sided tape.
4. Place the Marianne Creatable Christmas Tree LRO176 into a Cuttlebug machine using plates A, B and C with green card run through the machine. Run through the machine once again using an embossing mat on top of the die to emboss the Christmas Tree.
4. Turn the Christmas Tree over and cut a piece of white card to cover the cut outs on the Christmas Tree
Adhere with a small amount of Elmers glue. When dry adhere to the card as pictured with Elmers glue.
5. Place the Marianne Creatable Reindeer LRO179 into a Cuttlebug machine using plates A, B and C and a piece of gold shimmer paper, run through your machine to cut out the die and then once again run through with the embossing mat on top of the die to emboss the reindeer. Repeat for the second reindeer.
Attach one reindeer to the card with Elmers glue and the lower reindeer with small Zots to give it dimension.
6. Place the Marianne Creatable Merry Christmas LRO225 into your Cuttlebug machine using plates A, B and C and a small piece of gold shimmer paper, run through the machine.
7. Carefully pick up a straight edged Peel-Off-Sticker with a positioning tool and place along the edge of the red card. Trim the ends with scissors and gently press down.
You card is now complete!