** Please read through instructions before commencing **
1. Trim a piece of black card to 280mm x 140mm using a paper trimmer, score and fold in half to make a 140mm square card.
2. Trim a piece of white metallic shimmer card to 130mm x 130mm and a piece of black/white floral paper to 110mm x 110mm then punch each corner using a decorative corner punch.
3. Adhere the white card onto the black base card and the floral paper onto the white card using double-sided tape as shown in photo two.
4. Use a die-cutting machine and the Marianne Design Creatables die LR0129 to die-cut the doily and flower out of white shimmer card. I cut the flower out of the centre of the doily as I did not require the centre of the doily in this design.
5. Die-cut a circle in the centre of the doily. I used a 50mm circle die from the Spellbinders Nestabilities large standard circles set. Make sure the die is positioned exactly in the centre of the doily - it helps to hold the die in place using low tack tape. Once your die is secured turn your doily and die over and process them though your die-cutting machine. As you can see from photo four below I used my Cuttlebug machine and plates A C & B.
6. Repeat step 5 to die-cut a circle in the centre of your base card then foam mount the doily on the front of the card taking care to position the doily exactly over the die-cut "window". Refer photo one for placement.
7. Open your card and place a white decorative peel-off corner sticker in each corner of your card. Now close your card and foam mount your die-cut flower so that it fits exactly within the die-cut "window". Add an adhesive black jewel to the centre of the flower as shown in photo six.