Please read all instructions before commencing
Be careful to leave all the negative parts of the petals on the sheet.
3. Attach 1cm from the bottom pink card, making sure the pattern on the Ribbon peel-off-sticker is centred.
4. Cut a strip of transfer sheet 2cm x 16cm and peel of the back of the sheet and rest on top of the negative Ribbon peel-off-sticker.
Lift the transfer sheet gentle to make sure that you don't miss any or the petals.
Remove any of the unwanted pieces with a positioning tool.
5. Measure down 1cm from the top of the pink card and place the transfer sheet onto the card making sure that Daisy petals are in alignment with the Daisy petals below. Gentle rub with a shaping tool to make sure that the petals adhere. Pull away gently.
7. Cut out the doily from light patterned paper using the Marianne Doily Die and a Cuttlebug with plates A, B and C. You can emboss on the Doily Die although I chose not to.
Position as pictured and attach with Elmers glue.
8. Cut out 2 of the flowers from Marianne Doily Die using a Cuttlebug and plates A, B and C with darker patterned paper.
Place the flowers on top of each other with Helmar Quick Dry Glue and move to the right slightly, let dry, then flip up the petals so they are all going the same way. Adhere the flower to the Ribbon peel-off-sticker with Helmar Quick Dry Glue
Place a large clear adhesive jewel in the centre of the flower.
9. Cut out a Butterfly with a Scalpel on a self healing mat and attach to the Doily Die with Elmer's glue.
When dry flick the wings up a little.
Your card is now complete!