Please read all instructions before commencing
See picture 1
NB. Make sure that the card is the right way up otherwise the turned edges will be the wrong way on your card.
See picture 2
3. Run the die through your Cuttlebug using plates A, B and C.
Repeat this on all corners.
4. Carefully trim away the edges to meet up with the corners, using a craft knife, and ruler on a self healing mat.
5. Photocopy the Emelies Design Initial M and attach to the centre of the white card that has been die cut with removable tape. Rest on a pricking mat and carefully prick out the entire pattern as indicated.
Remove the pattern from the white card when completed.
Hint. hold your work towards the light when pricked out to make sure you haven't missed any holes.
NB. there are many patterns by Emelies Design, also a complete set of Initials.
6. Using a needle and your choice of thread complete the stitching adding the rice beads and white beads as indicated on the pattern. Adhere the cotton with sticky tape at the back when starting and finishing.
7. Attach the completed topper with double sided tape to the card of your choice, that has been cut to 14cm x14cm with a craft knife and ruler on a self healing mat.
Attach the completed topper with double sided tape.
Your card is now complete!