Easel cards are a wonderful card to make when you would like to make something that little bit more special. They are quite easy to make.
1. I have selected to make a stitching topper from Hobbydols booklet #76.
There are 12 patterns in this booklet, they are terrific value, even though they are written in Dutch, they are very easy to follow.
Photocopy the pattern and adhere to the front of the white card with removable tape.
Attach the ends of the thread when starting and finishing with adhesive tape.
Attach the beads as indicated on the pattern.
Please note: Do not attach the decoupage until you have assembled the easel card.
Score at 7.1cm and also at 14.2cm.
See picture 3 and picture 4.
6. Attach double side tape to the smaller section of the easel card.
This section of the card measures 14.2cm x 7.1cm.
See picture 5.
7. Attach the bottom of the topper to the easel card.
Your card should now look like this from the front.
See picture 6.
8. When standing up your card will look like this.
See picture 7.
9. Using a Cuttlebug or similar machine, die cut Marianne Creatables Roses LRO212 with white card run through through the machine once again with a embossing mat.
See picture 9.
See picture 8.
11. Attach 5 pink adhesive jewells with the help of a Pokey tool evenly across the back of the die cut.
When your easel card is standing up it will rest against the jewells.
12. Cut out the complete Marianne Vintage Rose decoupage with a scalpel or scissors attach to the topper with Zig 2-Way glue using tweezers.
Your card is now complete and when closed it will easily fit into a envelope.
See Picture 2.